About the conference
For 15 years, AFME’s European Leveraged Finance Conference (formerly known as the High Yield Conference) has brought together the leading names in European high yield and loan markets to network and debate.
We are pleased to announce that this year we have extended our program to include more discussions of matters related to leveraged loans, to reflect the increasing interaction between the European high-yield bond and leveraged loan markets.
In addition to panels and session directly related to high-yield, this year’s programme includes sessions on key topics such as Sustainable Finance/ ESG financing, developments related to NPLs, and what’s in the pipeline for CLOs. The conference also provides the opportunity to hear about relevant regulatory developments that may be on the horizon.
Registration fees until 4 August:
Early-Bird AFME Member: £499 + VAT
Early-Bird Non Member: £799 + VAT
After the 4 August prices;
AFME Member: £799 + VAT
Non Member: £999 + VAT
– 10% off when booking 3 or more delegates at the same time
– 20% off when booking 5 or more delegates at the same time
Complimentary subject to verification
Investor: promo code INVESTOR
Regulator: promo code REGULATOR
Press: promo code PRESS
How can your business be a part of AFME’s 15th Annual European Leveraged Finance Conference?
As a partner you could:
• share your thought leadership alongside 350 industry experts as a speaker on our programme
• meet potential clients and new contacts through four hours dedicated to networking
• build your profile through a number of branding and exhibiting opportunities
• drive the conversation as a lead partner
Packages can be tailor-made to suit your company’s aim and aspirations. To discuss particular opportunities, please contact Cheryl Chickowski at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 3828 2704.